- To view our introduction letter to parents, please click PBIS Letter to Parents. If you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact the P.B.I.S. team.
- The PBIS presentation is a presentation for parents and the wider community explaining the school's P.B.I.S. model as well as the expectations.
- The PBIS Matrix is a student friendly chart explaining the expectations of behavior for our students in greater detail. These charts are visible throughout the building and in every classroom.
At P.S. 36 - We are ALL STARs!
At P.S. 36 we are dedicated to being the best we can be.
Our students practice being Safe, Truthful, Alert, and Respectful while in and out of the building.
- Starbucks are given when students are caught exhibiting STAR student behavior. It is an honor to receive a STAR buck and students beam with delight upon receipt. When enough STAR bucks have been accumulated, students have an opportunity to visit the STAR Buck store as an extra reward. Teachers also offer no-tangibles such as extra gym time, computer time, lunch with the teacher, and homework passes.
- Compliment Cards are given to whole classes for exemplary behavior. Students within the classes work as a team in order to receive a compliment card. Our classes compete for parties and other incentives all year long.